IET Publishing is able to offer subscribers a wide range of digital content across its portfolio of journals, books, A&I database and video content. Covering a broad and interdisciplinary range of topics and subjects of interest to the engineering and technology expert, the IET offers institutions access to:
- 190,000 journal and conference proceeding papers with an archive dating back to 1872
- E-first publishing – ensuring that researchers can publish and read papers as soon as they are available and without having to wait for the formally published issue
- 400+ DRM-free eBooks
- An online Digital Library platform that provides access to all digitally published content with enhanced functionality and COUNTER4 usage statistics
- More than 14 million abstract bibliographic records in IET Inspec with a comprehensive archive also available
- More than 5,500 video presentations in the world’s largest online archive of engineering and technology content
To find out more about the products available via the IET Digital Library, please read on. For IET Inspec and IET.tv, please contact us for further information
Catalogues and Price Lists
IET publishing offer two catalogues; the IET Journals Catalogue and the IET Books Catalogue, available to download from the following links:
- 2017 IET Journals Catalogue
- 2016 IET Journals Catalogue
- 2015 IET Inspec and Magazine Price List
- 2017 IET Books and eBooks Catalogue
- 2015 IET Books Catalogue
Spanning the spectrum of engineering and technology, IET open access, research and letters journals cover the disciplines of electrical, electronics, computing, control, biomedical and communications technologies.
In addition to the range of research journals that includes Biometrics, Communications, Nanobiotechnology and Power Electronics, the IET Letters Journals portfolio comprises the flagship Electronics Letters, internationally renowned for its interdisciplinary coverage and rapid time to publication. Micro & Nano Letters, devoted to the express publication of results in the exciting fields of micro- and nanotechnology, and most recently Healthcare Technology Letters, the online-only journal focusing on the latest advances in biomedical engineering, and computer and information science for healthcare.
With the majority of our journals already indexed by IET Inspec, Scopus, Ei Compendex, Web of Science and four of our computer journals (Software, Information Security, Wireless Sensor Systems and Computers & Digital Techniques) now indexed by DBLP. We believe with such weighty endorsements that our journals are an essential addition to the library offering.
Save 20% with IET Journal Packages
Offering great value and flexibility, the IET Journal packages provides easy access to a range of interdisciplinary and single scope publications for your users with all content available online at your convenience.
To subscribe to any IET Journal, or for more information on our Journals packages, contact us.
IET eBooks, (comprising both IET and SciTech Publishing imprints) support our commitment to advance knowledge across the global engineering and technology community and provide the ultimate point of reference for international researchers, professors and students.
With over 400 practitioner and academically focused titles, our eBooks are available to search by chapter or full text, offering high quality professional and technical content across an extensive range of specialist subject areas including radar, power and energy, control engineering and electromagnetic waves.
If you are interested in signing up for a FREE trial to gain unlimited access to our DRM-free eBook packages, take a look at the range of IET eBook Collections available below and contact us.
IET eBook Collections
Whatever your information needs or budget, we offer a variety of eBook collections to suit your requirements, available to purchase on a perpetual access basis.
With new titles added throughout the year, and a backlist dating back to 1979, IET eBooks Collections provide access to a growing wealth of digital content across 11 specialist subject areas. We offer four eBook Collections for you to choose from;
- IET Ultimate eBook Collection
- IET Frontlist (only sold as a top up)
- IET 5 year Backlist
- IET 6 Year Collection
View the book titles available in each collection by downloading the following:
- IET eBook 2016 Full Title List
- IET eBook 2015 Full Title List
- IET eBook 2014 Full Title List
- IET eBook Collections - downloadable flyer
IET eBooks are also available in a range of 8 convenient subject collections which provide focus in a particular topic, allowing the researcher to access content more easily in the field.
The 8 IET eBook Subject Collections available are:
- Control, Robotics & Sensors
- Radar, Sonar & Navigation
- Energy Engineering (including Renewables)
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Materials, Circuits & Devices
- History and Management of Technology
To place an order or request a FREE trial, please contact us
Europe, Middle East and Africa
+44 (0)01438 767328
+4 (732) 321 5575
+852 2778 1611