IET Power Electronics
IET Power Electronics brings together five principal power electronics themes. The submission of high quality research that focuses on one or more of these themes is strongly encouraged;
- Applications of power semiconductor technology for the control and conversion of electric power in: electric machine drives; all forms of transport; manufacturing; heating; lighting; building services and industrial scale power conditioning.
- Circuits commonly used including: all types of converters; inverters; active filters; switched mode power and uninterruptible power supplies.
- Devices used in power electronic applications including: power semiconductor devices; photovoltaic devices; passive components; wound components; batteries and fuses.
- Techniques for controlling, analysing, modelling and/or simulation of power electronics circuits and complete power electronic systems.
- Performance management of power electronic systems including: power factor correction and harmonic spectrum management; thermal management; EMC and noise mitigation; fusing and protection.
Volumes & issues: