IET Microwaves, Antennas & Propagation is dedicated to coverage of microwave and RF circuits; microwave and millimetre wave amplifiers; oscillators, switches, mixers and other components.
Deadline extended to 30 Nov 2016: submit your paper to the Special Issue Microwave component and antennas based on advanced manufacturing techniques. More information here.
This journal was previously known as IEE Proceedings - Microwaves, Antennas and Propagation 1994-2006. ISSN 1350-2417. more..
New Associate Editors
We would like to welcome the following newly appointed Associate Editors:
- Francesco P. Andriulli, Institut Mines-Telecom/ Telecom Bretagne
- Ana Collado, Heriot Watt University, UK
- Rafael F.S Caldeirinha, Polytechnic Institute of Leiria, Portugal
- Raheel Hashmi, Macquarie University, Australia
- Dongying Li, Shanghai Jiao Tong University, P.R. China
- Kwai Man Luk, City University of Hong Kong
- Marta Martínez-Vázquez, IMST GmbH, Germany
- Ladislau Matekovits, Politecnico di Torino, Italy
- Giorgio Montisci, University of Cagliari, Italy
- Cristina Ponti, Roma Tre University, Italy
- Hendrik Rogier, Ghent University, Belgium
- Miguel Sánchez-Soriano, University of Alicante, Spain