IET Generation, Transmission & Distribution is intended as a forum for the publication and discussion of current practice and future developments in electric power generation, transmission and distribution. Practical papers in which examples of good present practice can be described and disseminated are particularly sought. Papers of high technical merit relying on mathematical arguments and computation will be considered, but authors are asked to relegate, as far as possible, the details of analysis to an appendix.
This journal was previously known as IEE Proceedings - Generation, Transmission and Distribution 1994-2006. ISSN 1350-2360. more..
New additions to the IET Generation, Transmission & Distribution Editorial Board
We would like to congratulate and welcome the following newly appointed Associate Editors to the Board:
- Gerardo Blanco (Universidad Nacional de Asunción, Paraguay)
- Lars Nordstrom (KTH Royal Institute of Technology, Sweden)
- Herwig Renner(Graz University of Technology, Austria)
- Anurag Srivastava (Washington State University, USA)
- Kai Sun (University of Tennessee, USA)
- Vijay Venu Vadlamudi (Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU), Norway)
- Martin Wolter (Institute of Electric Power Systems, Germany)
- Ning Zhou (Binghamton University, USA)
Read the full list of the Editorial Board Members here.