IET Computers & Digital Techniques publishes technical papers describing recent research and development work in all aspects of digital system-on-chip design and test of electronic and embedded systems, including the development of design automation tools (methodologies, algorithms and architectures). Papers based on the problems associated with the scaling down of CMOS technology are particularly welcome. It is aimed at researchers, engineers and educators in the fields of computer and digital systems design and test.
This journal was previously known as IEE Proceedings - Computers and Digital Techniques 1994-2006. ISSN 1350-2387. more..
New additions to the IET Computers and Digital Techniques Editorial Board
We would like to congratulate and welcome the following newly appointed Associate Editors to the Board:
- Mingsong Chen (East China Normal University, China)
- Aritra Hazra (Indian Institute of Technology Madras, India)
- Yier Jin (University of Central Florida, USA)
- William Robinson (Vanderbilt University, USA)
- Mehdi Tahoori (Karlsruhe Institute of Technology, Germany)
- Martin Trefzer (University of York, UK)
Read the full list of the Editorial Board Members here.