The authors' replies to the discussion on “Ionospheric forward-scatter propagation”
There is no abstract available for this article. Use the preview function.
- D. Williams . The structure of high-frequency ionospheric scatter signals. Proc. I.E.E., Part B
- P.H. Cutler , D. Williams . A scatter-signal analyser. Proc. I.E.E., Part B
- G.A. Isted . Radio interference as a factor in ionospheric scatter communication. Proc. I.E.E., Part B
- G.A. Isted . Analysis of Gibraltar–United Kingdom ionospheric scatter signal recordings. Proc. I.E.E., Part B
- W.C. Bain . The angular distribution of energy received by ionospheric forward scattering at very high frequencies. Proc. I.E.E., Part B
- R.W. Meadows . The direction and amplitude of reflections from meteor trails and sporadic-E ionization on a 1740 km north-south path at very high frequencies. Proc. I.E.E., Part B
- G.S. Kent . Short bursts of amplitude of a 50 Mc/s wave received over a distance of 480 km. Proc. I.E.E., Part B
- G.C. Rumi . V.H.F. Radar Echoes Associated with Atmospheric Phenomena. Journal of Geophysical Research
- S.M. Bower . Diurnal Variation of Thunderstorms. Meteorological Magazine
- G.V. Schiaparelli . (1954) , Meteor Astronomy.
This article contains a Reply to the following content:Discussion on “Ionospheric forward-scatter propagation” at the Symposium, 28th January, 1958