Efficient complexity reduction technique in trellis decoding algorithm
An efficient reduced search trellis decoding algorithm in which the decoder selects a part of existing paths by using a threshold value of the path metric is proposed. The threshold value at each time stage of the trellis is found by simply investigating the statistics of the path metrics, and does not require any prior knowledge such as the signal-to-noise ratio.
- S.K. Shin , P. Sweeney . Soft decision decoding of Reed Solomon codes using trellis methods. IEE Proc., Commun. , 5 , 303 - 308
- S.K. Shin , P. Sweeney . An evaluation of efficient trellis methods for soft decision decoding of Reed Solomon codes. IEE Proc., Commun. , 2 , 61 - 67
- X.-H. Peng , P.G. Farrell . Efficient trellis decoding for both maximum and near-maximum likelihood performances. Electron. Lett. , 15 , 1306 - 1308
- S.J. Simmons . Breadth-first trellis decoding with adaptive effort. IEEE Trans. Commun. , 3 - 12
- B.J. Frey , F.R. Kschischang . Early detection and trellis spicing : Reduced-complexity iterative decoding. IEEE J. Sel. Areas Commun. , 2 , 153 - 159
- D.W. Matolak , S.G. Wilson . Variable-complexity trellis decoding of binary convolutional codes. IEEE Trans. Commun. , 2 , 121 - 126
- A. Papoulis . (1965) Probability, random variables, and stochastic processes.