Harmonic control in active integrated patch oscillators
The authors present a set of experimental results which demonstrate that it is possible to control the level of harmonic and spurious radiation emitted from a microstrip patch oscillator by means of at least two mechanisms. A discussion of these mechanisms is included, and it is also argued that an unambiguous method of classifying similar results is required.
- Buesnel, G.R.: `Harmonic and spurious radiation from active and integratedantennas – problems and solutions', August 1997, MSc, University of Birmingham, School of Electronic and Electrical Engineering
- Cryan, M.J., Hall, P.S.: `Spectral control of integrated active antennas', IEEconference, Antennas and propagation, 1997, p. 1518–1521no. 436, vol. 1,
- Radisic, V., Qian, Y., Itoh, T.: `Class F power amplifier integrated with circular-sectormicrostrip patch antenna', IEEE MIT Int. Symp. Dig., June 1997, 2, p. 687–690
- Henderson, A., Abdulaziz, A.A., James, J.R.: `Microstrip planar array withinterference suppression radome', Electron. Lett., 1992, 28, p. 1465-1466
- 1 onward links are available for this reference.
- Internal Pub2Web matcher