Tunable continuous-wave, room-temperature Er3+-doped ZrF4-based glass laser between 2.69 and 2.78μm
CW operation of a bulk Er3+-doped fluoride glass is obtained for the first time. Multiwavelength operation is shown to exist together with tunable operation within the inhomogenous linewidth.
- S.A. Pollack , M. Robinson . Laser emission of Er3+ in ZrF4-based fluoride glass. Electron. Lett. , 320 - 321
- Esterowitz, L., Allen, R., Kintz, G., Aggarwal, L., Ginther, R.J.: `Laser emission in Tm', CLEO, 1988, 7, p. 318–320, Tech. Dig. Series.
- M.C. Brierley , P.W. France . Continuous wave lasing at 2.7 μm in an erbium-doped fluorozirconate fibre. Electron. Lett. , 935 - 937
- F. Auzel , D. Meichenin , H. Poignant . Laser cross-section and quantum yield of Er3+ at 2.7 μm in a ZrF4-based fluoride glass. Electron. Lett. , 909 - 910
- A. Lecocq , M. Poulain . Fluoride glasses in the ZrF4—BaF2—YF3—AlF3 quaternary system. J. Non-cryst. Solids , 209 - 217