Measurement of Gaussian beam diameter using ronchi rulings
The analytical and experimental scope of the generalised Ronchi ruling method for the measurement of Gaussian laser beam diameter is presented. The effects of the ruling periodicity, ruling duty cycle, ruling type and the ruling contrast are considered.
- R.J. Anderson , C. Larson . Reflective relay optics for use in laser deflection systems. Appl. Opt. , 1605 - 1608
- Y. Suzaki , A. Tachibana . Measurement of the m sized radius of Gaussian laser beam using the scanning knife-edge. Appl. Opt. , 2809 - 2810
- J.E. Pearson , T.C. Mcgill , S. Kurtin , A. Yariv . Diffraction of Gaussian laser beams by a semi-infinite plane. J. Opt. Soc. Am. , 1440 - 1445
- L.D. Dickson , G.T. Sincerbox , A.D. Wolfheimer . Holography in the IBM 3687 supermarket scanner. IBM J. Res. & Dev. , 228 - 234
- L.D. Dickson . Ronchi ruling method for measuring Gaussian beam diameter. Opt. Eng. , 70 - 75