Exact design of stray-insensitive switched-capacitor lowpass ladder filters from unit-element prototypes
A new technique is described in which stray-insensitive SC lowpass ladder filters of the LDI type are designed without the need for network synthesis. These filters exactly simulate the response of a unit element cascade prototype filter and may be designed with a usable frequency range up to one half the sampling frequency. This design procedure requires no more than simple hand calculation.
- S.O. Scanlan . Analysis and synthesis of switched-capacitor state-variable filters. IEEE Trans. , 85 - 93
- H. Baher , S.O. Scanlan . Stability and exact synthesis of lowpass switched-capacitor filters. IEEE Trans. , 488 - 492
- J. Mavor , H.M. Reekie , P.B. Denyer , S.O. Scanlan , T.M. Curran , A. Farrag . A prototype switched-capacitor voltage-wave filter realised in MOS technology. IEEE J. Solid-State Circuits , 716 - 723
- R. Levy . Tables of element values for the distributed lowpass prototype filter. IEEE Trans. , 514 - 536
- A. Fettweis . Digital filter structures related to classical filter networks. Arch. Elekt. Uberfragung , 79 - 89
- Y. Tsividis , S.C. Fang . , Program SWITCAP.