Exact design of switched-capacitor bandpass ladder filters
An exact design of switched-capacitor bandpass filters is presented. This new technique is based on the distributed circuit theory with a suitable bandpass transformation. The theoretical aspects of this method are given as well as the simulated results using a switched-capacitor circuit-analysis program.
- T.C. Choi , R.W. Broderson . Consideration for high frequency switched capacitor ladder filters. IEEE Trans. , 545 - 552
- S.O. Scanlan . Analysis and synthesis of switched capacitor state variable filters. IEEE Trans. , 85 - 93
- H.A. Rafat , J. Mavor . Experimental validation of exact design of switched-capacitor filters. Electron. Lett. , 275 - 276
- H. Baher , S.O. Scanlan . Stability and exact synthesis of low pass switched capacitor filters. IEEE Trans. , 488 - 492
- Allstot, D.J.: `MOS switched capacitor ladder filter', 1979, Ph.D. thesis, University of California, Berkeley, p. 115.
- Lee, C.F.: `An investigation of computer aided analysis for switched capacitor sampled data filter', 1981, Ph.D. thesis, University of Illinois, Urbana.
- Matsui, K.: `2 micron CMOS switched capacitor circuits for analog video LSI', ISCAS, 1982, IEEE, p. 241–244.