Integration-free algorithms for fixed end-point regulator problems
A new formulation is suggested for the fixed end-point regulator problem, which, in conjunction with the recently developed integration-free algorithms, provides an efficient means of obtaining numerical solutions to such problems.
- Bierman, G.J., Sidhu, G.S.: `Integration-free interval doubling for Riccati equation solutions', IEEE Trans., 1977, p. 831-834
- Bryson, A.E., Ho, Y.C.: , Applied optimal control, 1969 (WalthamBlaisdell Massachusetts)
- Brockett, R.W.: , Finite dimensional linear systems, 1970 (Wiley)
- Lainiotis, D.G.: `Partitioned Riccati solutions and integration free doubling algorithms', IEEE Trans., 1976, p. 677-689
- Warrior, J., Viswanadham, N.: Scattering theory and linear optimal control: Regulator and servo problems
- Zachrisson, L.: `On optimal smoothing of continuous-time Kalman processes', Inf. Sciences, 1969, 1, p. 143-172
- 1 onward links are available for this reference.