Dual formulation of Youla's theory of broadband matching
It is shown that Youla's theory of broadband matching is equally valid in terms of the load admittance. Using this result, explicit formulas for the synthesis of an optimum broadband impedance-matching network having Butterworth power/gain characteristic of arbitrary order are presented, which reduce the design to simple arithmetic.
- A new theory of broad-band matching
- , Theory and design of brodband matching networks
- Chen, W.K.: `Explicit formulas for the synthesis of optimum broadband impedance-matching networks', EER 10-20, Technical Report, 1976
- Synthesis of Tchebycheff impedance-matching networks, filters and interstages
- Explicit formulas for Cheby̅shev impedance-matching networks, filters and interstages