Interference between terrestrial line-of-sight radio-relay systems and communication-satellite systems
A graphical method for obtaining transfer factors for interference problems involving wide-deviation frequency-modulated satellite systems is extended to problems involving interference between line-of-sight radio-relay systems and unloaded and undispersed satellite systems. Interference problems involving single-sideband amplitude-modulated systems are also considered.
- P.B. Johns . Graphical method for the determination of inter-ference transfer factors between interfering frequency-modulated multichannel telephony systems. Electronics Letters
- D. Middleton . The distribution of energy in randomly modulated waves. Phil. Mag.
- R.G. Medhurst , E.M. Hicks , W. Grossett . Distortion in frequency-division-multiplex f.m. systems due to an interfering carrier. Proc. IEE
- R. Hamer . Radio-frequency interference in multichannel telephony f.m. radio systems. Proc. IEE
- R.G. Medhurst . R.F. spectra and interfering carrier distortion in f.m. trunk radio systems with low modulation ratios. IRE Trans.