End-fire array of virtual acoustic sources produced by the interaction of cylindrically spreading acoustic waves
An experimental study of the interaction between cylindrically spreading acoustic waves in water is described, and experimental results are given. The experimental results are compared with theoretical work separately published by one of the authors.
- J.L.S. Bellin , R.T. Beyer . Experimental investigation of an end-fire array. J. Acoust. Soc. Amer.
- P.J. Westervelt . Parametric end-fire array. J. Acoust. Soc. Amer.
- J. Naze , S. Tjøtta . Nonlinear interaction of two sound beams. J. Acoust. Soc. Amer.
- H.O. Berktay , B.V. Smith . End-fire array of virtual sound sources arising from the interaction of sound waves. Electronics Letters
- H.O. Berktay . Possible exploitation of nonlinear acoustics in underwater transmitting applications. J. Sound Vibration
- H.O. Berktay . Nonlinear interaction of two sound beams. J. Acoust. Soc. Amer.