It is suggested that simpler chrominance signals exist which correspond more closely to the confusion loci in tritanopia, and the sum and difference combinations of the colour-difference signals are listed as examples. The weighting factors for the colour-difference signals could also be simplified to unity and one half.
- A constant luminance colour television system
- Colour balance for television
- A determination of subjective white under four conditions of adaptation
- Townsend, G.B.: `The choice of normalizing illuminant in colour television', IEE Conference Report Series No. 5, 1963, p. 528, Television Engineering
- , The measurement of colour
- Physical aspects of coding systems used in colour television
- The choice of chrominance axes for colour television