It is suggested that simpler chrominance signals exist which correspond more closely to the confusion loci in tritanopia, and the sum and difference combinations of the colour-difference signals are listed as examples. The weighting factors for the colour-difference signals could also be simplified to unity and one half.
- I.J.P. James , W.A. Karwowski . A constant luminance colour television system. J. Brit. Instn. Radio Engrs.
- D.L. Macadam . Colour balance for television. Proc. Inst. Radio Engrs.
- W.N. Sproson . A determination of subjective white under four conditions of adaptation. BBC Quarterly
- Townsend, G.B.: `The choice of normalizing illuminant in colour television', IEE Conference Report Series No. 5, 1963, p. 528, Television Engineering.
- W.D. Wright . (1964) , The measurement of colour.
- J. Haantjes . Physical aspects of coding systems used in colour television. Acta Electronica
- K. Hacking . The choice of chrominance axes for colour television. Acta Electronica