Resources for authors
All IET journals require that papers be subject to peer review prior to acceptance for publication. This ensures that a high standard of publication is maintained by identifying material that is original, significant, and well presented. Our journals are international in authorship and readership and our referees are selected carefully to reflect this.
- Referee guide - Electronics Letters
- Referee guide - Micro & Nano Letters
- Referee Guide - IET Research Journals
- Referee Guide - The Journal of Engineering
- IET Policy in Relation to Plagiarism, Infringement of Copyright and Infringement of Moral Rights and Submission to Multiple Publications.
Editage – providing high quality editorial services to IET authors
IET has partnered with Editage to provide editorial services to authors submitting to IET Journals. The services will help authors craft well-written manuscripts for submission to the journal of their choice. A panel of highly qualified and experienced experts provide subject-relevant editing and review support. Editage also provide free post-review support to help the author check manuscript revisions. Find out more here.